Learning a language is an exciting journey to your destination.
If you know nothing about the Russian language, this is a great place to start.
Do you know:
Which way is the best way to learn for who ‘I’ am?
How should ‘I’ practice?
What do ‘I’ have to do to be successful?
Why does learning a second language seem so easy for some, and so difficult for others?
The short answer:
“There is no one best language-learning approach.”
“The best approach for you will depend entirely on your personality, your motivation and your commitment.”
If you’re interested in learning Russian: – We can help you.
Free Resources: (self-taught)
There are some pretty good free resources out there to help you learn a new language. When you sign up to our email list, you’ll even find a few of the best free resource URL’s at the back of our free EBook to get you started (and some here too!) . If learning Russian will be your fourth or fifth new language, then by all means – dig in! But if your wondering why you’ve never been able to satisfactorily learn a second language, spending time on the ample free resources may not be in your best interests.
Complete One-on-One Language Instruction:
As far as the Russian language is concerned, maybe your mind is a clean slate. We have the patience to take you step by step through the process – adjusted to your goals, personality type, motivation and commitment. First you will be learning the Russian alphabet; progressing up to syllables, then words, and finally sentences. By using a large number of patterned examples, you will soon start to understand Russian grammar rules and use them subconsciously. We will also use visualization techniques and a system of spaced repetitions to greatly and rapidly increase your Russian vocabulary.
Perhaps you already speak a few languages, or you have rudimentary Russian language abilities. Instead of us taking you through our curriculum, we can answer your questions and point out the area’s in your skills that are a little weak.
Perhaps you were once a fluent Russian speaker, but over time you’ve gotten a little rusty. If all you need is someone to refresh your memory – we can help.
Regardless of your starting point or rates are competitive and reasonable.
- What are your goals?
- Most learning approaches have a poorly defined end-goal. I want to learn Russian, but how do you know when you’ve succeeded? Vague end goals like “I want to learn Russian.” often leave a feeling of failure because nobody ever learns the entire language. Some people never even start speaking because they keep say “I’m not ready yet.”.
- Set S.M.A.R.T. goals that are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Time-bound.
- What is your Motivation for learning the Russian language?
- How important are the Russian speaking people in your life?
- How often will you use this new skill?
- How committed are you to the effort?
- Why must you succeed at attaining your goals?
- How much time do you have to reach your goals?
- Days, Weeks, Years?
- How much do you know?
- Absolute beginner?
- Memorized and speak a few phrases, but can’t read anything?
- I was fluent once upon a time…
We will selected a portion (about 100 words) from your email and translate it into Russian! (Free!)
- We will provide you with a written transcript and audio recording. (This will be the first text you will be taught to read out loud.)
- Your email will be added to our subscription list (we don’t share it with anyone!) so that you can access our free language learning course materials. (you can unsubscribe at any time)
- One-on-One Language sessions are conducted via SKYPE video chat. (Scheduling is flexible.)
- Rate: $12 CAD per hour
- The first two hour session is half-price ($12 CAD)
- Bulk purchase discounts – 10 hours for $100 CAD
- No long term commitments required
- Payment accepted via PayPal
Send your email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Удачи и спасибо!