English / Russian Language Services
Our competitive and efficient methods focus on using dedicated, native speaking, skilled professionals to provide superior quality results.
- Translation and proofreading
- Personal correspondence
- Video subtitles
- Desktop publishing documents
- Resume and curriculum vitae
- Cover letters
- Price lists
- Description sheets
- Business cards
- Equipment manuals
All translators are native speakers in the assigned target language.
- Source documents in all standard formats are acceptable (http:// address, .pdf, .doc, .xls, .png, .jpg).
- Translation total is based on electronic word count of the English text documents. (http://wordcounttools.com/)
- 50% deposit of the estimated total cost is required before we can start working on the project.
- Payment is due in full prior to delivery of finished product. (We accept Paypal or MoneyGram)
- So that our spelling is consistent with any existing translations, please identify any specific English or Russian spelling preferences:
- Names or company branding referred to in documents (last name, first name, patronymic)
- European or American spelling
- Standard documents $0.07 per word
- Short documents (under 250 words) $0.10 per word
- Minimum $10 fee for documents of less than 100 words
- Handwritten originals $0.12 per word
- Non-Cyrillic (“phonetic”) Russian originals $0.15 per word
Our business translation rates take into consideration various factors involved in the translation process, such as:
- Level of service required
- Proofreading an existing translation
- Translating from a source language
- Translating with an additional independent proofreading
- Complexity of the subject matter – is any additional research required on the part of the translation team due to industry specific terminology.
- Original document format attributes
- Do images need editing of text elements?
- Are there complicated flowcharts and/or elaborate tables?
- Special software tools required
- Are special software packages or sophisticated drawing utilities required?
- General quality of the original
- Is the source document in digital form, a scanned document or a hard copy on paper?
- Is the source a clear or not so clear fax copy?
- Is the source a faded handwritten document?
- Does the project size allow for a discount?
- What are the time limits to the project?
- General estimates for non-personal translations
- Translation of text only, non-technical websites – typically $0.10 per word
- Additional proofreading by independent translator – typically $0.06 per word
- Technical language translation – typically $0.15 per word
We will gladly provide you with a free translation cost estimate. We would need to see a representative sample of the source document, or the entire document. When requesting a quote, please provide details on the scope of the project and time limits for completion if known.
How to Proceed:
Submit your contact information, source documents (if desired) and any special instructions to: email@example.com
- We will respond with a project quotation, and/or further instructions.
- Upon we receiving your deposit we will complete the work. The electronic word count on the English document (source or target) will determine the final price.
- You will receive the completed work via email when full payment has been received.
- For source and target documents over 10Mb in size, we use the trusted and secure ‘Dropbox’ file transfer system
- it is not necessary for you to have a Dropbox account
- When the work is complete, you will receive your translation and the translator’s report.